How to activate free Jio caller tune in your mobile phone? When we call a friend or family then we hear a song instead of boring tring tring. Caller tune may be Devotional song, Romantic song or any information message. If you also want to activate Caller Tune of your choice. So below steps are very useful for you. Jio Company has a huge user base. Jio caller tune is a free service provided by Jio Infocomm.
1. Set Jio Caller Tune (By JioSaavn App)
- open play store in your android smartphone & search for jiosaavn.
- install jioSaavn App and open it.
- It may be asked for location permission, you can ignore it by click anywhere on the screen or you can allow, all up to you.
- Create a free account for making a favourite songs list & recent playlist or you can also buy JioSaavn Pro for more features.
- Search for your favourite song you want as jio caller tune and open it.
- You will see Set JioTune Button under the song name if it is available for jio caller tune. If your song is not available for caller tune you will see a Request JioTune button. Click on Request button & submit the request. It will be available soon if possible.
- Click on Set JioTune button you will get a new popup on screen for confirmation. You can also play your caller tune before confirm it, after listening Click Set JioTune Button & you will get a confirmation SMS on your Jio mobile no.
2. Set Caller Tune (By SMS)
- First of all, you have to go to the messages on your mobile. You have to send an SMS for activating caller tune manually.
- Create a message with typing JT and send it to 56789 from your jio mobile no.
- You will get a list of song categories.
- Select option of your choice as Jio Tune from the list you got in SMS.
- Give your confirmation to activate the caller tune service
- After your confirmation, you will get JioTunes activation SMS.
I hope you have liked this article, We always try to provide you complete information. If you have any confusion about this information or you want some improvement in it, then you can write in comments.